Experience a stay at either of our two beautiful cottages, nestled at the edge of Loch Katrine in the heart of Scotland
OUR COTTAGES ARE NESTLED IN THE LOCH LOMOND AND TROSSACHS NATIONAL PARK WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS OF LOCH KATRINE AND THE SURROUNDING HILLS OF BEN LOMOND, BEN LEDI AND BEN VENUE.
The Cottages are beautifully presented with open plan living areas, white oak flooring and a wood burning stove. The Old Smiddy and Waterside Cottage both sleep 6 and have one double and two twin bedrooms. Our guests can enjoy the cottages modern comforts in an idyllic setting, enjoying views of the loch from most rooms.
Stronachlachar lies only a short distance from the colourful and welcoming villages of Aberfoyle and Callander which offer a choice of pubs, restaurants, unique shops and a host of colourful festivals run all year round.
The Lochside Blog
- Open for Guests October 7, 2020
- One Household per House October 7, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement April 20, 2020
- House Folk Celtic Music Festival 2017 July 26, 2017
- World Class Sporting Events in Glasgow and Edinburgh December 27, 2016